Payment Terminals Provide You a Point-of-Sale Solution
If your business needs a point-of-sale solution, Double Helix Processing has many options for you. Call us at (727) 564-6598 if you have any questions.
Your Payment Terminal
Secure, Flexible, and the Latest Technology
Merchants have the most equipment options with Double Helix Processing. From basic EMV tabletop terminals to the latest touch screen/on the go solutions with inventory control capabilities. At Double Helix Processing we strive to stay up to date, our latest technology is compatible with all industry-leading hardware manufacturers and take the time to research and recommend the best merchant processing solution to meet each businesses specific need.
- Capacitive touchscreen with Corning® Gorilla® Glass technology | 4.3″ (480 × 272) color LCD
- Communication via Bluetooth (optional) | USB client (optional) | RS-232 (optional) | Ethernet (optional) | USB host (optional) | WiFi
- Accepts Payments via EMV | MSR | NFC/CTLS
- 512MB (256MB Flash, 256MB SDRAM) of Memory
Lightweight and stylish, the iCT220 CL is the rugged, easy-to-use countertop devices that gives merchants the freedom to accept electronic card payments, with or without an interface with a cash register or POS system. All iCT220 functions – from payment processing and receipt printing to settlement reporting– operate flawlessly from a single, secure device.
- Delivers wireless connection through GPRS or Wi-Fi/Bluetooth combo or 3G to meet any environment requirement
- Empowers mobile payments with Verifone’s NFC software technology
- Supports loyalty-building, profit-producing and value-added applications
- Offers maximum security and compliance with end-to-end encryption
- PCI PED 2.0 and PCI PTS 3.0 approved
The Equinox Payments L5300 is a PCI PTS 3.x compliant payment system that offers “future proof” features. This customer-facing multimedia payment terminal has a large, high-resolution screen made especially for merchants that want to give their customers a rich and interactive user experience.
- PCI PTS 3.x compliant
- Encrypting magnetic stripe reader
- Compatible with all commercially available point-to-point encryption schemas
- Linux operating system–open yet secure
- Flexible FPE application supports all standard POS interfaces
- Remote terminal management system
- Safe, secure and fully certified solution for remotely loading symmetric keys
- Attended or unattended key downloads–in-lane key loading through the POS
- Ergonomic integrated contactless reader installed in factory or in the field
- Compliant with ISO14443 and emerging ISO18092 standards
- Supports all major eWallets
EMV and Secure Magstripe PIN Entry Device
- Versatility is its second name. Accepts secure PINs, magstripe, EMV contact and contactless, and optional NFC payment methods all in one device.
- Connect to your platform the way you want to. DynaPro connects over USB 2.0 or Ethernet, and can be used as a handheld device or fix-mounted to the countertop.
- Options that matter. Optional real-time signature capture, security shield, Ethernet connection, and NFC capability let you decide the best fit for your environment.
- Make your message clear. The display is a bright 240×320 resolution backlit, TFT color screen.
- PCI PTS 3.x, SRED compliant. Industry standard 3DES encryption, DUKPT key management, and the MagneSafe Security Architecture make it more secure than PCI requires. Secures data the moment it is entered.
- Secured by the MagneSafe Security Architecture MagneSafe™ is a digital identification and authentication architecture that safeguards consumers and their personal data. Designed to exceed PCI regulations, MagneSafe leverages strong encryption, secure tokenization, counterfeit detection, tamper recognition, data relevance and integrity, and dynamic digital transaction signatures, which together validate and protect the entire transaction and each of its components.
PAX’s R50 contactless card reader is sleek and elegant, versatile and highly reliable, enabling retailers and consumers alike to conduct an increasing share of small-value payment transactions.
The stylish R50 readily connects to any electronic payment device for easy contactless upgrade.The built-in buzzer signals the card holder when the card is read, providing reassurance that the transaction has been processed. The R50 supports the leading contactless MSD and EMV program specifications from MasterCard and Visa.
The R50 has a powerful 32-bit ARM 9 CPU and 12 MB memory that enable the development and operation of multiple types of payment applications.The optional USB cable and large adjustable stand make the R50 a flexible solution for a variety of installations.
Mobile Credit Card Processing
On the Go
No matter what type of business you run, Your point-of-sale should fit your desired work flow — not the other way around. With Double Helix Processing, you get simple, fast, and secure payment solutions for your business needs. Take payments at trade shows, community events and every place in between with our reliable mobile and on the go merchant solutions. Contact us for more information.